About This Broke Mama

My photo
I'm a new mom on a serious budget. I created this blog as a way to inspire other mothers to be a little more thrifty. If all else fails, I hope to provide some free entertainment, or just a place where you can seek comfort knowing that you aren’t alone. Broke Mamas Unite!

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Broke Mom's Guide to: Photo Shoots

Isn't it amazing how expensive sitting fees are now just to have your child's photos taken? It sickens me when I see the cost! Not only are you paying the sitting fee, but to have prints of each pose are even more costly. I definitely can't afford that. It's so hard to pick just one picture out of dozens of your adorable little one. My sister and I recently started to experiment with our own photographs. We aren't quite up to par with a professional, but we're working on it. This past weekend, I decided to have an apple picking photo shoot with my son. I thought I'd share some of the photos  to inspire all of you to give it a whirl. Camera phones have come a long way and are up to par with having a digital camera, so don't worry about not having professional equipment. You can always go back and edit photos with any photo editor app. I do it all the time! Now let's hope the kids cooperate! I plan on using Walmart.com to have these printed out and blown up. My living room walls could use some cuteness!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment